Friday, November 17, 2006

Titches #3

Toxic

I know I shouldn't have you
but the feeling that you bring
seeping through my veins
warming the coldest corners


Simple Soul

a simple gesture is all it took
your love for me
a simple way of seeing things
you help my writing
clambering over me
interested in all around you
looking into my eyes
wanting and needing my love
resting on me
knowing I need the company

Vision

As tiredness seeps over me
visions of you come to be
at the forefront of my slumbered mind
and I'm comforted by this, I find
I take you with me when I sleep
no levels of consciousness, buried deep

2 comments:

Inconsequential said...

Vision is very good, well, i think so....

shall pop back again for a 2nd read :)

Molly Bloom said...

Yes, lovely. I like the way that you say that the person forms your words. I can relate to that. Your muse must be extraordinary. I hope he/she realises what they mean to you. I really do. You are worth a million wordsxx