Sunday, September 03, 2006

Pleasured

I look at you, led there expectantly..I slip my milky fingers under the thin veil of material covering my breasts, slowly I let the fabric slip from my grasp and watch you inhale
I run my hands over my exposed breasts slowly fingering my erect nipples, slowly circling and then teasing as I watch your obvious delight
I slip my fingers into my mouth and withdraw them so I can see them glisten
I move my hands down my body, feeling my curves and lightly teasing my delicate skin
the touch and sense of my own body lingers in my thoughts
My fingers draw closer to their desired intent
rubbing intoxicatingly against my skin
then exploring, burrowing deeper, moist with my own pleasure
rhythmically finding their much practiced symphony
You can hardly bear it
watching my pleasure spread across my face but I make you wait

yes I make you wait....

No comments: