Saturday, December 30, 2006

More titches

Sorry its been so long since posting, so to make up for it I found some of these titches lurking in my book...

Cell

heat washing over me
so I can't breathe
claws scratching at my throat
making it bleed

brow moist with perspiration
blackness spreading
crawling underneath my skin
but I can not scratch


trapped in my lonely prison cell
of my own violation
waiting for you to release me
from my captive state

twist and turn in my sleep
moistened brow from nightmare screams
faces haunt my waking moments

the twisted shapes
against a shadow of reality


Breakout

hot.....cold
fever rising
madness creeping
all sense escaping me

dark thoughts
linger
anger remains

can't think
head's screwed up
what do I want
I don't know

life mapped out
guided by someone else
don't want it that way
breakout


Mine

all alone in space and time
waiting for you to be mine
liquid tastes strange now
the bitter taste plays upon my lips

thinking of you
my mind in a spin
images playing in my head
reflecting what's already been

Suburbia

the hollowness of life
displayed so starkly
the suburbanites with matching lives
stupidly believing all the lies
darkness descends
imagery fascinating me
blackness covers the moon
then end will come soon


your soft skin reflected in the pale moonlight
a moment taken within stillness of night

4 comments:

Inconsequential said...

:)

shall be back for a second look...



and third no doubt.

Inconsequential said...

the twisted shapes
against a shadow of reality

like that line lots.

Shall make more comments soon...
I keep popping in for a re-read, as they are quite good you know :)

Inconsequential said...

Breakout is rather cool too :)

MJ said...

as always you are so kind so kind