Monday, September 04, 2006

Mistake

I dream of you
and what I did
why it went wrong
all those years go
Ours was a fleeting moment in time
the memories that we shared
the friends who cared
I can no longer see
You've moved on, I can see that now
I thought I had too
but my darkest thoughts
keep returning me to you
When I think about what I need
its your face that comes back to bear
I can't expect forgiveness
but need you to hear
I'm sorry.....................regretful..................remorseful
I wish you all you can hope for
wish you thought of me too
the life and love we once shared
and my everlasting shame
Hope you spare a thought for me
safe in the knowledge that life didn't work out
that karma has found its way back to me
so here I am stripped and raw
Please keep this safe
as its meant only for you
I have no cause to expect you to
but need this private moment to remain

No comments: