Thursday, September 14, 2006

Clouds on the horizon

dark gloom washing over me
sinking into my heart
clouds on the horizon
not looking forward

can't explain the way I feel
the anger locked up inside
I know I need to scream
but can't find my voice

so many things I need explained
but explanations give no reasons
hurt trapped in a black chasm
buried inside to keep the peace

if only I could escape
these feelings taking hold of me
but years of jaded disdain
leave me scarred and twisted

unable to see my way out
lapsing into embittered rage
at you and the world I inhabit
want to evade this destination

someone hear my screams




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seething.





I Like it when you are down...you write good stuff.

part of me wishes you'd never have to write again though.

Anonymous said...

would have commented on the previous few, but have only just been told how to post to beta sites.

Molly Bloom said...

Dear MJ...this is powerful writing MJ. I've just read this whole page and it is full of power and intense emotion. Some of it is uplifting and beautiful. Some of it is heartbreaking. I really enjoyed reading so thankyou for visiting my blog and introducing yourself. Take care. I hope you are ok. Sometimes it helps to share and purgexx

Anonymous said...

Molly - thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words, they really do mean so much to me. xx (I'm fine this is just another 'extension' of me)