Sunday, September 10, 2006

Woman

What is it about 2 women kissing?

I mean it's such a stereotypical male fantasy so why do I find it erotic? I'm not gay I'm pretty sure of that but 2 women slipping their tongues inside each other's velvet lined mouths just sends me into raptures.
add to that the images of black silk upon fleshy white thighs held up by thinnest piece of material, I mean who wouldn't be a lesbian.
Maybe it's to do with design?
Curves are so much more attractive than harsh angles and the way a women's back arches round to her bottom is just pure design heaven.
Whoever made of us - we have a lot to be thankful for.
The way we can arch and slither to show off our curves
the way we can manipulate all so they think theirs are original thoughts
they way our body can send mixed messages
to all who want to read them

that little piece of inverted flesh between the backbones
the soft skin underneath a mass of dark hair

man I feel like a woman......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"black silk upon fleshy white thighs" Those lesbians sound a bit pasty, MJ. Maybe they should get out more? ;)

However this has reminded me I must get around to doing my 'boys I'd do if I did boys' post sometimes soon.