Thursday, August 17, 2006

Why oh Why

Ok well I decided to start this blog as I wanted this to become a place to discover the more darker inner workings of my mind and just didn't feel comfortable posting it as my 'other' persona. So if you've come via my other persona I would ask that you keep the information private, if you're a new reader, well I would say enjoy but not quite sure if that's really applicable. I may also use the blog to have the occasional rant about the ex (he knows about the other blog) and my non exisitent sex life, but mainly its just to get rid of some of the garbage firmly lodged in my noggin.All feedback gratefully received (but believe me I don't take my poetry that seriously) but pervy comments will be ignored/deleted.Lets see how long this lasts.....

No comments: